EcoFeminii Original Charcoal Oil Control Blotting Papers- For Matte Skin
- EFFECTIVE ON-THE-GO OIL CONTROL - These sheets rapidly absorb excess oil & grease from your face, controlling shine without any added powder. Use as often as required - to give you a refreshed, matte complexion.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - A great alternative to oil control film made from plastic, which clogs our waterways and impacts our ecosystems. These papers sheets are just as effective at absorbing oil but are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN - The sheets add no makeup, scent or powder, so can be used by all genders.
- GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE - The paper is thin, soft, and kind to skin, even sensitive or acne prone complexions.
- ONE SHEET PER USE - One sheet is enough to remove excess oil, and the packet is small enough to fit discreetly in your handbag or pocket. Pack includes 100 sheets.
EcoFeminii's Oil Control Blotting Papers are great for use at home or put in your bag for on the go. Wipe away oil and leave your makeup in place. Say goodbye to shine, say hello to the perfect matte to enhance your look and protect against future breakouts.
Ingredients: Made from 100% biodegradable hemp and softwood pulp, with added charcoal for absorbency. Plastic free.
Directions: Press the sheet gently onto targeted area. The sheet will absorb excess oil leaving your skin matte and shine-free. There's no need to reapply makeup.
Contents: 100 sheets 6cm x 9cm (medium)/7cm x 10cm (large), fragrance free.
Keen to learn more?
Check out our recent article all about oil-blotting papers here.
Safety Standard and Guidelines: GB15979 Standard. For external use only.
Reviews from our store on Amazon.co.uk:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 February 2021
The paper is good quality and absorbs oil really well leaving skin matte. I was able to de-shine my face with using only one of the large sheets. Result!!
They leave no residue on your face which others I’ve used in the past have done.
I would definitely say if you are a shiny faced individual like myself these are perfect for your bag or pocket.
These are also eco-friendly 🤘🏼
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 January 2021