EcoFeminii Oil Control Blotting Papers- For Matte Skin
- EFFECTIVE ON-THE-GO OIL CONTROL - These sheets rapidly absorb excess oil & grease from your face, controlling shine without any added powder. Use as often as required - to give you a refreshed, matte complexion.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - A great alternative to oil control film made from plastic, which clogs our waterways and impacts our ecosystems. These papers sheets are just as effective at absorbing oil but are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN - The sheets add no makeup, scent or powder, so can be used by all genders.
- GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE - The paper is thin, soft, and kind to skin, even sensitive or acne prone complexions.
- ONE SHEET PER USE - One sheet is enough to remove excess oil, and the packet is small enough to fit discreetly in your handbag or pocket. Pack includes 100 sheets. EcoFeminii's Oil Control Blotting Papers are great for use at home or put in your bag for on the go. Wipe away oil and leave your makeup in place. Say goodbye to shine, say hello to the perfect matte to enhance your look and protect against future breakouts.
Ingredients: Made from 100% biodegradable hemp and softwood pulp, with added charcoal for absorbency.
Directions: Press the sheet gently onto targeted area. The sheet will absorb excess oil leaving your skin matte and shine-free. There's no need to reapply makeup.
Contents: 100 sheets 6cm x 9cm (medium)/7cm x 10cm (large), fragrance free
Safety Standard and Guidelines: GB15979 Standard. For external use only. Do not use if you have known allergies. Avoid contact with eyes lips and mouth. Do not use on broken skin or open or infected wounds. Wash hands before use. Test in a small area of healthy skin, 48 hours before use. If irritation, itching or rash occurs, do not continue to use. Should signs of infection develop discontinue use and consult your doctor. If you have known allergies, avoid using this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature away from high humidity. For external use only - do not ingest. If ingested, seek medical attention. If product gets into eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention. Keep packaging and product out of the reach of children and animals.